A few items of note to Papers readers:
- Joe Peterson has posted an English translation of the De Daemonibus of pseudo-Psellos. For those who don’t know, this is a work from the late Byzantine empire dealing with the demons and their nature, including those infamous “fly-the-light” demons that are mentioned here and there. It’s a key text in the history of demonology.
- Ouroboros Press might have a few more copies of volume 1 of the Picatrix for sale. The cloth was much cheaper on release, admitedly. Nonetheless, if you’re thinking about picking one up, you can get the leather or vellum copies for rates comparable to what the cloth is going for now.
- Yes, I’m working on a response to Warlock, and another to Khem’s post here.
- The ghoul scenario has gone into the Black Seal for workshopping. I might write a second, or I might not, depending on what others turn up.
- Our Delta Green game is slowly winding to a close. Key quote: “Cheetos cannot compare to the magnificence of the King in Yellow!” Really, how could they?
- This will be followed by me taking over our local 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons game. I think our current DM really wants to play a character for himself. I’ll have them running in sheer terror in no time, just like I try with every roleplaying game.