I was out of town for about a week, visiting my new nephew in Michigan. Time to count the damage…
- Le Morte D’Arthur, volumes 1 and 2, in case I ever do decide to run The Great Pendragon Campaign;
- The Lost City of Z, for my Fawcett fix;
- Lurker at the Threshold expansion for Arkham Horror;
- Back to Eden, for folk remedies as used in the Appalachins;
- Serenity: Better Days;
- West Country Witchcraft (out of an interest in Cornish charming from my whirlwind trip last year;
- Cthulhu’s Dark Cults;
- Strange Aeons II; and
- Realms of Cthulhu.
There’s also Houses that Kill, which I think is actually weirder than AncientHistory remembers. Actual quote:
I will tell you what I personally would do if I were a millionaire and wanted to protect my palace from all harmful radiation, however slight: I would have it built to float on a lake of olive oil two feet deep.
Now, when I’m going to have time to read any book other than that one is another matter entirely…